atom feed8 messages in org.tigris.argouml.dev[argouml-dev] Tom's UmlFactory vs Ecl...
FromSent OnAttachments
Andreas RueckertMay 26, 2009 11:03 am
Linus TolkeMay 27, 2009 9:07 am
Andreas RueckertMay 28, 2009 5:22 am
Thomas NeustupnyMay 28, 2009 6:51 am
Andreas RueckertMay 28, 2009 7:31 am
Andreas RueckertMay 28, 2009 8:08 am
Linus TolkeMay 28, 2009 8:29 am
Andreas RueckertMay 28, 2009 8:50 am
Subject:[argouml-dev] Tom's UmlFactory vs Eclipse UMLFactory
From:Andreas Rueckert (a_ru@gmx.net)
Date:May 26, 2009 11:03:47 am
List:org.tigris.argouml.dev

Hi!

The current euml UmlFactory implements org.argouml.model.UmlFactory , but not org.eclipse.uml2.uml.UMLFactory (
http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/uml2/javadoc/3.0.0/org/eclipse/uml2/uml/UMLFactory.html
) , which limits the functionality a bit. I'm uncertain, how we could make a smooth transition here. Give up on the Argo
factory? Or extend the Argo factory to the point, where it includes all the Eclipse
methods? But this would mean, we'd have to implements lots of new methods in the MDR version, which is a waste
of time? Or let the euml version implement both interfaces and just use the eclipse
methods then?

Ciao, Andreas

-- Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für
nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02

------------------------------------------------------ http://argouml.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=450&dsMessageId=2354025